I failed in the installation of NetBSD

Quantum Robin
I tried to install NetBSD:

NetBSD.png

I tried to install NetBSD according the following link:

How to install NetBSD?

Please send screenshots!

Re: I failed in the installation of NetBSD

Martin Husemann
On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 07:56:07PM -0300, Quantum Robin wrote:
> I tried to install NetBSD:

It seems you succeeded to install and boot it. The password it is asking
for has been set during the installation progress, so you typed it
in yourself. If you can not remember typing a password, try an empty
one ;-)

Martin

Em qua, 15 de mai de 2019 01:30, Martin Husemann <[hidden email]> escreveu:
On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 06:45:14PM -0300, Quantum Robin wrote:
> I installed NetBSD 8.0 amd64:
>
> [image: NetBSD 8.0 amd64.png]
>
> [image: ls -l.png]
>
> I installed NetBSD 8.0 amd64 according the following link:

(your mail with huge screenshots is too big for the mailing list limits)

I don't understand your question and the screenshots do not tell me
anything special, sorry. Can you try to ask differntly?

Martin

Martin,

I told you that I could not install NetBSD according to the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ7yf6smh90

Martin,

Did you watch the video that I quoted above?

After I was able to install NetBSD according to the following link: https://youtu.be/XRn0vXrpQh4

I posted this thread because I could not install NetBSD, but after I was able to install NetBSD.

Re: I failed in the installation of NetBSD

Ignatios Souvatzis-2
Hello,

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 06:54:47PM -0300, Quantum Robin wrote:

>    I told you that I could not install NetBSD according to the following
>    link:Â
>    [2]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ7yf6smh90

I don't understand ... according to the video you quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ7yf6smh90

...you could! I watched all of it, and you ended up with a bootet-from-disk
NetBSD, you logged in as root and typing commands at your first xterm
(see direct link to the end of it:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ7yf6smh90&t=17m59s

So what's your problem there? Did you send a wrong video link
by mistake?

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis